Dr. Julia Kinder Opens the 2014 Non-Clinical Careers Conference
For the past 11 years, there has been only one national conference for Physicians seeking to develop a successful non-clinical career, or to modify their clinical career. No such conference would be complete without Dr. Julia Kinder, DO: Business Owner, National Speaker, & Physician.
On October 25th, 2014, Dr. Julia Pewitt Kinder will be the Keynote Speaker for the 11th Annual Non-Clinical Careers for Physicians Conference in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kinder was asked to step in as the original Keynote was unable to present to the Conference.
In 2013, Dr. Kinder’s Keynote Address was her first, and now for the second year in a row, the honor has once again been bestowed upon her. Three years ago in 2011, Dr. Kinder provided the number #1 Rated Lecture at the conference. Then in 2012, Dr. Kinder provided Mentoring services to dozens of participants. Last year for the 10th Annual Conference, Dr. Kinder opened the Conference as the Keynote Speaker. We are excited to announce once again, that due to the overwhelming response to her presentations and mentoring, she was asked to headline the opening session for the 2014 Non-Clinical Careers for Physicians Conference.
Each year, Dr. Julia Kinder attends the SEAK Non Clinical Careers for Physicians Conference as a Speaker, Mentor, and Consultant. This year she is adding several more easy ways for doctors to learn about the career transition process.
After working hard to create her own successful business over 10 years ago, she looks forward to meeting in person with fellow physicians who aren’t satisfied in their current careers, so that she can make the process of changing careers easier for them.
“Setting out on the journey to a new physician career is overwhelming. Physicians deserve to have satisfying careers. It’s my turn to give back by providing the exact steps to improving your career and achieving work-life balance.”
Here is a sneak-peak at what Dr. Kinder is offering attendees this year:
1. Presentation entitled “How to Start Transitioning to Your Dream Career, Right Now!”
2. Mentoring Sessions: See the Right Now Page for details on arranging to meet with Dr. Kinder.
3. Networking Workshop: Networking is the #1 way to find a new career. Hang out with Dr. Kinder Saturday evening at 8PM in the Ideation Room for a FREE Networking Workshop!
4. New Facebook and Twitter pages for quick career tips and information.
5. Free Newsletter with motivation, inspiration, advice, and career opportunities.
6. “20 Things I wish I had known at the Start of My Career Transition” Get this free download when you Join the Newsletter and jump-start your transition by learning from Dr. Kinder’s experiences. Click here to Join our free Newsletter and receive this download.
7. “Top 10 Ways to Stand above the Competition & Land a New Physician Career” Find out marketing secrets which will ensure you obtain whatever career you go after. Click here.
If you are attending the conference, email Dr. Kinder Right Now to arrange a time to say hello. And if you aren’t able to make the conference this year, don’t worry – you can still arrange for an introductory and complimentary mentoring session by phone. Contact Dr. Kinder here (click here). Or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEAK™ stands for Skills, Education, Achievement, Knowledge. The organization was founded in 1980 by attorney Steven Babitsky, who as a practicing attorney recognized the need for excellence in continuing education.
SEAK is the world’s leading provider of Expert Witness training and texts and sponsors the nation’s longest running and largest Workers Compensation and Occupational Medicine conference. SEAK publishes professional directories for Expert Witnesses and IME Doctors. SEAK is also the leading provider of Non-Clinical Career training for physicians. SEAK has trained over 20,000 doctors, lawyers, nurses, expert witnesses and other professionals in the past ten years alone.