How to Start, Build and Run a Successful Consulting Practice
Date: February 8-9, 2018
Where: Sandpearl Resort
Clearwater Beach, FL
Distinguished Faculty: Steven Babitsky, Esq., is the President and founder of SEAK, Inc., and Julia Pewitt Kinder, DO, national speaker, best-selling author, and founder of two consulting practices.
A proven way to either supplement your income or transition out of a clinical career is to serve as a consultant. Consulting can be highly lucrative, most of the work can usually be done from a home office and overhead, start-up costs and risks are relatively small. This hands-on intensive workshop will show physicians how to start, build, and run a high paying consulting practice.
Attendees will be guided to find their best consulting niches and be provided with strategies for getting started, building, marketing and expanding their new consulting practice. Emphasis will be placed on the practical needs of the physician and his or her consulting practice. Physicians will be provided the tools, forms, and checklists to get their consulting practice off the ground. This course is only offered once per year. Register online today.
AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS TWO DAY SEMINAR PHYSICIANS SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
- Identify a lucrative niche to offer consulting services in
- Develop an action plan for landing their first few clients
- Use techniques to build a superior consulting brand
- Discuss methods to make sure you are fully and fairly compensated for your expertise
- List methods for exceeding client expectations and excelling at consulting
- Identify and capitalize on emerging consulting opportunities
- Negotiate a premium consulting fee
- Identify the challenges and opportunities unique to physician consultants
- Explain the common ethical issues that physician consultants face
The Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida
Thursday–Friday, February 8-9, 2018
Click here for a PDF of the brochure
Registration Information: Tuition is $1295 until November 18, 2017; $1395 November 19, 2017 – January 16, 2018; $1495 after January 16, 2018 and includes continental breakfast and lunch with faculty each day and a detailed conference manual. Register early and save.
Continuing Education Information: SEAK, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. SEAK, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.